Rebaser helps you with your git interactive rebase needs.
View additional commit information in interactive rebase TODO in vscode.
Use the keys
d to quickly edit commit commands in the interactive rebase TODO.
- You must have git installed and on your path.
- For this extension to work you need to register VSCode as your default git editor:
$ git config --global core.editor 'code --wait'
- Fix bug in auhor or file names containing spaces
- In order to provide the most possible information, show only the filenames, not the whole path.
- Use author not commiter name, otherwise after first rebase the names are all the same.
- Don't show commit message body.
Add keybindings for quickly changing pick, fixup, edit, etc. using just the key p, f, e, ... on selected lines.
Initial release of rebaser