SnippetHub Lens AI
Create and use instructed AI Lenses, shape your code, brainstorm ideas, write tests and chat with top AI models like:
- Google PaLM2.
You can use SnippetHub Lens AI for
FREE with your own API key.
Table of Contents
SnippetHub Lens AI Features
GPT-3, GPT-4 and Google PaLM2
- Use GPT-3, GPT-4 and Google PaLM2 AI models with rich feature-set to shape your code, brainstorm ideas, write tests and more.
- On-click code processing with AI and responses according to defined instructions for each AI Lens
- Act and response instructions for each AI Lens to ensure the best response quality
- No repeated long instructions for your daily AI tasks
- Built-in AI Lenses fine-tuned to perform intelligent tasks on your code
- Enable/Disable AI Lens from AI chat settings panel
- Create AI Lens and start using it in VS Code
- Chat with AI models like GPT-3, GPT-4 and Google PaLM2
- Reduce expensive monthly subscription costs of AI models by using AI credits to chat with AI models
Code Context AI Chat
- Select code and set it as context for AI chat
- AI chat will use the selected code as context to generate responses
- Select code -> Right click -> Click option
SnippetHub: Set Selected Code AI Chat Context from context menu
Use own API key
- If you have your own API key, you can use it to chat with AI models
- To set your Open AI API key Open AI Chat -> Click on gear icon -> Enter API key -> Click on Save
- Only way you can set your API key is by using the AI chat settings panel, because we encrypt your API key and store it in your local machine
- ⚠️ IMPORTANT: API keys are encrypted and stored only in your local machine and SnippetHub does not store them in any way.
Use personal and workspace-scoped snippets
- All your snippets are available as code completions, no matter where you are.
Coming Soon: AI Test Storm
- Generate and run advanced tests covering different scenarios for your code
- Unleash the power of top AI models like GPT-3, GPT-4 and Google PaLM2 to generate tests for your code
- SnippetHub: Set Selected Code AI Chat context: Use the command
snippethub.setSelectedCodeAsAIChatContext to set selected code as context for AI chat.
- SnippetHub: Sync AI Lenses: Use the command
snippethub.syncAILenses to sync AI Lenses.
- SnippetHub Login: Use the command
snippethub.login to log into your SnippetHub account.
- SnippetHub Logout: Use the command
snippethub.logout to log out of your SnippetHub account.
- SnippetHub Sync Snippets: Use the command
snippethub.syncSnippets to synchronize your snippets with the cloud.
To execute these commands, open the command palette in Visual Studio Code (
Ctrl + Shift + P or
Cmd + Shift + P on macOS), then type the respective command.