An elegant theme for Visual Studio Code
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code.
View → Extensions
- Search for
- Click Install to install it
- Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Leviosa Theme
- Fork and open this repo in VS Code
- Go to the debug sidebar
View → Debug
- Hit the green arrow beside "Launch Extension" - opens a new window
- Make a change, and then hit the refresh button on your debug toolbar - this is in your first editor - not the one that popped open.
- UI: For all changes to the "outer UI", like (status bar, file navigation etc.), take a look at the Theme Color reference.
- Syntax: For changes to the "code highlighting", examine the syntax scopes by invoking the
Developer: Inspect Editor Tokens and Scopes command from the Command Palette in the Extension Development Host window.
- Wait a sec, your changes should now be reflected!
- Commit your changes to your fork of this repo
- Send a PR that contains detailed information about your change (please give me a screenshot of before/after)