Windows XP Theme for VS Code
A theme extension for Visual Studio Code based on the Windows XP Luna theme.
From VS Marketplace
- Go to VS Marketplace.
- Click on the Install button.
- Then select a theme. Currently the following themes are available:
From VS Code
- Select the extension tab.
- Search for
@category:"themes" windows XP.
- Locate the theme and click Install.
Apply the Color Theme
- In VS Code, open the Color Theme picker with
File > Preferences > Color Theme. (
Code > Preferences > Color Theme on macOS).
Windows XP Luna (Light) and press Enter.
Override this theme
You can override this (or any other) theme in your personal config file. Please follow the guide in the color theme documentation.
This theme was inspired by the default Windows XP "Luna" theme. The code editor color scheme was derived from the default VS Code Light (Visual Studio) theme.