1. Click on "Install" above in Visual Studio Code Extensions tab or Visual
Studio Code Marketplace.
2. In Visual Studio Code go to Settings -> Themes -> Color Theme -> Select "Indigo Ice"
3. That's it! Enjoy :)
1. Saturated blues and purples to add some color to your coding experience.
2. Dark background with high contrast text for easy reading.
3. Monochrome scheme that keeps everything cohesive.
1. Created by Sharie Rhea using https://themes.vscode.one
2. Created for my own personal use but I wanted to make it freely available
3. Licensed under Apache 2.0.