sfdl is a tool that allows you format Apex logs increasing productivity during debugging process log analysis
how to use it
on the apex log file press:
- mac OS: command + shift + p
- windows: control + shift + p
- SFDL: press enter and select an action...
select one of the 3 available actions:
- SFDL: apex - remove HEAP_ALLOCATE & STATEMENT_EXECUTE lines
- SFDL: apex - format hierarchy entry/exit
- SFDL: apex - apply all actions
- remove HEAP_SIZE and STAMENT_EXECUTE
- format hierarchy entry/exit methods
- SFDL: Turn on/off apply all actions auto execution
By default is off, if you turning on, all the formatting actions will be applied for any folder with .log as extension automatically.