felisMindmap: a Mindmap Editor in Visual Studio Code
This extension support editing the mindmap in WYSIWYG mode in VSCode.
- Show and edit mindmap
- The default file format is felis, also support xmind format
- Support multiple sheet in a mindmap file
- Switch English and Simplified Chinese for UI automatically according to the enviroment of vscode
- Support external functions by using the addons, such as import from/export to markdown
Install through VS Code extensions. Search for "felis mindmap"
Visual Studio Code Market Place: felis-mindmap
- Open any file with extension named ".felis" or ".xmind" after install this extension
- Edit the mindmap by using the shortcuts or the button commands in the menu and floating bar
- Create an empty file by executing command "new mindmap" in VSCode
||Create an empty mindmap file
Default Keyboard Shortcuts
||Create an empty mind map file
||Open a mind map file
||Save current mind map file
||Undo the last edit operation
||Redo the last operation you had undo
||Add a new topic as a child of the focus topic
||Add a new topic as a sibling of the focus topic
||Edit the title of the current focus topic
||Search a topic
||Select the root topic
||Select the next sibling topic of the current focus topic
||Select the previous sibling topic of the current focus topic
||Select the topic in the right of the current focus topic
||Select the topic in the left of the current focus topic
||Remove the focus topic
Any other shortcut can be found in the menus.
The shortcuts can be changed in the "Preference" options.
- we don't support the relationship line in the mindmap at this time
- we only support automatic layout mode, so you can NOT location the topic in a absolute postion
- the operations "delete the current sheet" and "rename the current sheet" can NOT be revoked
- for saving memory, we clear all no-used attachments when you change the page. So all the edit operations you have done in the page can NOT be revoked once you change the page.
Initial release of felisMindmap
Please report the issues on https://github.com/season-studio/felisMindmap/issues
Or mail to email@example.com if you have any question.