A Visual Studio Code extension that allows you to run and grade your code in the editor.
- Runs the code in the active text editor and highlights the lines that have been successfully executed, failed or caused errors.
- The status of each line is displayed as a background color: green for success, red for failure, and yellow for error.
- The results of the test can be displayed as hover messages on the code.
- Python official extension must be install
- The school-grader package must be installed from pypi
pip install school-grader
- Open a file with a run_tests()
- Use the extension using the Run test button.
- The code in the active text editor will be executed, and the results will be displayed as decorations in the editor.
- To clear the decorations, use the eraser button.