Remote Repository Viewer
Found an interesting repository and want to check it in detail?
Use VS Code for the effective code reading.
This extension fetches the repository into a user defined directory and open it in a new editor window.
- Clone the repository you want to read and open it in a new window
- Do not clone and just open in a new window if the repository is previously cloned
- Show the list of already cloned repositories so that user can quickly open them
- GitHub repository can be opened with
g prefix. e.g.
- npm package code can be opened with
n prefix. e.g.
- VS Code extension code can be opened with
vsc prefix. e.g.
Git command needs to be available.
Open repository in a new window
Open one of already downloaded repositories in a new window
This extension contributes the following settings:
Request Features or Report Bugs