- Display the annotation view (git blame) of the current file.
- Display the diff of a particular commit by selecting the annotation of a line.
- From the commit diff view, you can:
- Open the annotation view of the file just before the commit, and trace back the history.
- Open the diff of another file in the same commit.
- The vertical colour bar is coloured darker for older commits and lighter for more recent commits (or the other way around, depending on the colours you specified).
- Highlight the annotations with same commit hash when hovering over them.
Blame the current file and open the diff of a particular commit
From the commit diff, annotate the contents of the left side of the diff view
From the commit diff, open the diff of another file in the same commit
Annotation with different colour settings, etc.
Annotator: Annotate the Current File or the File Before the Commit (if on Commit Diff)
- Command ID:
Annotator: Show Diff of Another File Changed in the Same Commit
- Command ID:
annotator.annotationColumnWidth: Width of the annotation column
annotator.annotationCommitColorRange: Range of colours to be used for colouring each commit. Specify intermediate colours by giving more than 2 colours
annotator.annotationCommitColorBarWidth: Width of the commit colour bar
annotator.annotationFontColor: Font colour of the annotation text
annotator.annotationHighlightColor: Highlight colour when hovering over the annotation text
annotator.annotationTooltipWidth: Width of the annotation tooltip
annotator.annotationTooltipBackgroundColor: Background colour of the annotation tooltip
annotator.git.ignoreWhitespaceOnBlame: Ignore whitespace when
git blame by specifying
git command must be available. You need to either make
git available in your
PATH or set
git.path in your settings.
Request Features or Report Bugs