Idiomatic CSS/SCSS comments made easy and consistent with these VS Code Snippets.
Start typing one of the below commands and then hit
/* Comment */
This is a Section Comment
This is a sub-section comment
* Short description using Doxygen-style comment format
* The first sentence of the long description starts here and continues on this
* line for a while finally concluding here at the end of this paragraph.
* The long description is ideal for more detailed explanations and
* documentation. It can include example HTML, URLs, or any other information
* that is deemed necessary or useful.
* @tag This is a tag named 'tag'
* TODO: This is a todo statement that describes an atomic task to be completed
* at a later date. It wraps after 80 characters and following lines are
* indented by 2 spaces.
* => Write some code
* => Make some lists
Each of the comment-types listed above can be rendered in the form of a SCSS-style comment using the shortcuts listed below.
- Basic Comment (SCSS) -
- Section Comment (SCSS) -
- Sub-Section Comment (SCSS) -
- Long Comment (SCSS) -
- Todo List Comment (SCSS) -
As before, each shortcut should be followed by the
Please report any bugs on the GitHub repo
Moved to Changelog