- run cppcheck for the current cpp file in editor
- get the specified severity issues found by cppcheck
- run cppcheck for the cpp files in the fold of current file
- each change on current file will trigger the execution of cppcheck for the file.
- output cppcheck results in CppcheckReport channel of Output window
Please install cppcheck tool on OS first!!!
website is http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/
All the cppcheck reports are dependent on execution of cppcheck executable file.
Include if your extension adds any VS Code settings through the
contributes.configuration extension point.
This extension contributes the following settings:
cppcheck.isEnable: enable/disable this extension
cppcheck.severity: set to
Initial release of cppcheckext