As an Xillio consultant I wrote this extension to ease working with the Xill language by using the power of Visual Studio Code.
Thanks to ChappIO for automating most of the snippets.
- Snippets for all of the Xill language features
- Syntax highlighting based on a modified C# syntax highlighter
- Semi automatich code formatting**
** To format your code use
CTRL+SHIFT+P, change the language to
ALT+SHIFT+F and change back the language to
- Automatic code formatting
- Automatic setup of Xill projects
- Debugging features
To easily run Xill code from within Visual Studio code, please create a task for your workspace.
To create a task go to
Configure tasks and select
Create tasks.json from template. Select the
Others template and replace the settings with the code below.
// See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=733558
// for the documentation about the tasks.json format
command to the location of you Xill CLI. You can find the Xill CLI here.