- Add your patterns to the setting
"excludes": ["\"category\": \"telemetry\""]
- Focus the editor you'd like to focus. This can be an output channel as well.
- Run one of these commands:
- "Filter Active Editor"
- "Filter Active Editor In Place"
- "Filter and Watch Active Editor"
- Only supported for output channels for now
- It will only be watched as long as the output channel is visible. The TextDocument is disposed when the output channel is closed, so there is nothing for us to watch.
- Regex patterns
- Show patterns in a tree view
- Enable dynamic enabling/disabling of patterns, auto-updating the filtered content
- Hint the number of filtered lines, maybe with an editor annotation or codelens. "x lines filtered, click to show". Or a folding range provider