Code Snipper for VSCode
This is a Visual Studio Code extension for Code Snipper for creating images from code snippets.
- Create a
png image from an open file
- Coming soon: Create an image from selected text
const success = 'false';
code-snipper.font: 'Source Code Pro'
All the themes available in hightlight.js can be used. The list can be found at Themes
To check out how each theme looks, check this Highlight.js demo
GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick are required for this extension to work.
Known Issues & TODOs
- No support yet for full file to png for long files. For now you can adjust the fontSize in the configuration settings.
- No support yet for output filename overrides, currently defaults to the source file location
- No support yet for temporary file creation, files must be saved to output png.
- Selection-to-image is not yet implemented, just file for now