RISC-V development environment extension in Visual Studio Code, which provides syntax highlighting and snippets support for RISC-V assembly language and highlighting for linker script.
- RV32GC and RV64GC syntax highlight
- Linker Script highlight
- Assembler directives
- Auto close symbols and comments
- Intelligent code completion
- Install Visual Studio Code (1.5.0 or higher)
- Launch Code
- From the command palette
ctrl+shift+p (Windows, Linux) or
cmd+shift+p (OS X)
- Choose the extension
- Reload Visual Studio Code, and the changes will automatically be applied to all relevant files.
Visual Studio Code (1.5.0 or higher)
This extension is licensed under MIT License