A VS Code extension that adds shortcuts for common operations for C# projects.
This extension requires the dotnet CLI to be installed.
This extensions adds the following shortcuts to the contextual menu for .csproj files:
- Add project references: visually add or remove references to other projects
- Manage NuGet packages: manage the installed NuGet packages, or search and install new ones
- Manage user secrets : initialize and open the secrets.json file to manage user secrets
- Build project: build the project
- Clean project: clean the project
- Rebuild project: rebuild the project
- Run project: runs the project without debugging
This extensions adds the following shortcuts to the contextual menu for .sln files:
- Add existing projects to a solution: visually add or remove projects from a solution
- Build solution: build the solution
- Clean solution: clean the solution
- Rebuild solution: rebuild the solution
This extension contributes the following settings:
csharp-shortcuts.searchPrereleasePackages: enables searching for prerelease packages in the NuGet package manager
- Not showing error messages when a file is not found.
- Can only search public packages from NuGet.org.
- Added command to run project.
- Added commands to build solutions and projects.
- Create an empty user secrets file if it doesn't exist.
- Added a progress bar when initializing user secrets.
- Fixed an issue when reading project paths from a solution file on Linux and MacOS.
- Added command to manage user secrets.
- Added option to manage package references.
- Added option to add existing projects to a solution.
Open a PR or an issue on GitHub.