Jupyter Docker Stack Connect
This extension allows you to launch Jupyter servers from Docker containers (powered by Jupyter Docker Stack) and connect directly from the Notebook Editor in Visual Studio Code.
- Launch Jupyter servers from Docker containers, no need to worry about affecting your local Python setup
- Access launched Jupyter servers from notebook editor in VS Code
How to use
- Open a notebook and click on the kernel selector (or open the Command Palette (
Cmd+Shift+P) then select Notebook: Select Notebook Kernel)
- Select Select Another Kernel
- Select Jupyter Server from Docker Containers
- Select a container image for your project (currently, the Scientific Python Stack is supported)
- Select the kernel from the container image (e.g., Python 3)
- Happy coding!
- Visual Studio Code Insiders
- Install the extension from the Visual Studio Code marketplace
If you have any issues or feature requests, please open an issue on the GitHub repository.
If you would like to contribute to the development of this extension, please fork the repository and submit a pull request.