Convert your css to scss by extracting mixins and nesting rules and properties in scss files in Visual Studio Code using the Sass Helper.
- Create a scss/sass file with nested rules for an existing css file. (using
- Create a sass file for an existing scss file. (using
- Nest css rules in a scss file. (using
- Nest css properties with same namespace in a scss file.
- Extract a mixin out of selected css properties in a scss file.
Few features of this extension use the
sass-convert command-line tool which can be installed from http://sass-lang.com/install
- Extract Mixin feature does not work on nested properties and nested mixins
- Create scss/sass files for all css files in a folder
- While extracting mixin, replace all occurances of the selected css properties in the file.
- Nest css properties with same namespace even if they are not contiguous. Example:
font-family: 'Arial Narrow Bold';
- Nest css properties with same namespace in the same css rule through out the current file, rather than just the selected ones.
Initial release of the Sass Helper