vscode-reasonml for WSL
Fork from vscode-reasonml
make use in WSL right.
don't not change reason.path.*
add setting :
"reason.command.shell": "C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\bash.exe", "reason.command.shellargs": [ "-ic" ],
reason.command.shell only accept single exe,default is "C:\WINDOWS\System32\bash.exe",
the argument please put in
reason.command.shellargs, default is ["-ic"]
then , final command is like
C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\bash.exe -ic xxx -xx
Reason support for Visual Studio Code
There is an
#editorsupport channel on the Reason discord server. If you would like to discuss an idea or need help or have other feedback you can usually find me (@freebroccolo) idling there.
- [x] advanced syntax highlighting for reason
- [x] basic highlighting for merlin, ocamlbuild, and opam files
- [x] document formatting (enable on save with
- [x] completion and snippets
- [x] rename symbol (F2 or right click)
- [x] case splitting
- [x] merlin integration with incremental edit synchronization
- [x] display types over definitions (disable with
- [x] display types and markdown-rendered docs on hover
- [x] online linting and compiler diagnostics with suggested fixes
- ⇧⌘M to toggle diagnostics panel
- F8 to loop through diagnostics for current file
- Click on lightbulb icon for suggested fixes
- [x] built-in support for showing BuckleScript's bsb errors inline, as a companion to merlin's diagnosis.
Recommended Syntax Themes
Although syntax highlighting should display well in most themes we recommend and test with the following:
Loading More data ...