SAP Cloud Application Generator
By leveraging this tool, developers can save time and effort by automating the setup process and eliminating the need for manual configuration
- Provide a comprehensive and end-to-end solution for setting up a full-stack codebase
- Offer a streamlined process for setting up a full-stack codebase, including frontend, backend, and local setup and deployment descriptors
- Unify the solution by having a centralized codebase that abstracts the underlying logic and can be targeted by an API or extension
- Reduce the time and effort required to initiate projects and Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) by utilizing a tool
- Streamline the repetitive and labor-intensive process involved in setting up projects and deploying applications to SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Anticipate significant time savings in the setup of projects, which typically requires several days or even weeks to complete.
- To simplify the process of integrating common services utilized across SAP products.
- Open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows and Linux, Cmd+Shift+P on OS X) and search for
SAP Cloud Applications: Generate.
- Enter the required details.
- Adjust the packages if desired.
- Click the
Generate button to scaffold the app.