Synonym and Antonym Finder
Find Synonyms and Antonyms right in Visual Studio Code!
- Synonym Finder: Quickly find synonyms for selected words or phrases in your code.
- Antonym Finder: Discover antonyms (opposite words) for selected words or phrases.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view by clicking on the Extensions icon in the Activity Bar on the side of the window.
- Search for "Synonym and Antonym Finder."
- Click the Install button.
- Select a word or phrase in your code.
- Right-click and choose "Find Synonym" or "Find Antonym" from the context menu.
- The extension will display a list of synonyms or antonyms in a quick pick menu.
- Click on a synonym or antonym to replace the selected text in your code.
synonym-finder.find_synonym: Find synonyms for the selected text.
antonym-finder.find_antonym: Find antonyms for the selected text.
- Visual Studio Code version 1.82.0 or higher.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
Feedback and Contributions
Feedback, bug reports, and contributions are welcome! Please feel free to create an issue or submit a pull request on the GitHub repository.
Enjoy your coding with Synonym and Antonym Finder! 🚀
If you find this extension helpful, consider leaving a ⭐️ on the Visual Studio Code Marketplace page.