WebFOCUS Extension for Visual Studio Code
This Visual Studio Code extension aims to provide full language support for WebFOCUS.
- Syntax highlighting for FOCUS Executables, Master Files, Access Files and Stylesheets
- Snippets for FOCUS Executables. You can get more information about all the avaliable snippets here
In the works
- A fix for the Auto comment feature in fex files (using Ctrl+/)
- Fix colors on some of the commands based on context
- More Snippets
- Full support for SQL Passthroughs
- Full support for HTMLFORM
- Intellisense Support
Please use the following github link to report any issues or request new snippets or features.
- Removed context aware syntax highlighting, this helps take care of most of the issues with commands not being highlighted correctly
- Added styling for Graphs, Report Styling and Modify
- Added snippets for USE command.
- Support for Stylesheets
- Added syntax highlighting for Master Files and Access Files
- The syntax highlighter now recognizes all Functions, Field formats and most of the basic WebFOCUS Commands
- Added syntax highlighting FOCUS Procedures (handles comments, strings, SET Commands, Variables, Derived Columns)
- Initial release of the WebFOCUS Extension