Inspect Graphs, Contexts and Patterns at runtime.
Right click on a graph, context or pattern variable while debugging. Pick "Inspect". The variable is evaluated and graphically represented in an own tab view.
- Fix percent (%) sign handling in node or relation titles
- Add support for optional MATCH operations
- Make graph image to be a link to the plantuml server
- Add json stringified representation of current debug variable
- Add graph and pattern operations information to visualization
- Upgrade to new pattern models structure
- Add context menu to explorer to open Powershell in the selected folder
- Add support for variable properties
- I.e. clicking on properties like
this.context works now.
- Add icon
- Upload into repository and add path.
- Fixed external dependencies problems