Oracle Guid Converter
This is an extension for converting between Oracle GUID stored in RAW(16) to string.
It converts GUID in RAW(16) format to string and vice versa.
- Convert RAW(16) to string
- Convert string to RAW(16)
- A selected valid GUID in the text editor will be replaced with converted value
- If nothing is selected, then additional input is displayed, so the user can enter GUID
- Converted value is put to clipboard and displayed in an info window
Here you can see both options in action:
Tip: Many popular extensions utilize animations. This is an excellent way to show off your extension! We recommend short, focused animations that are easy to follow.
Install and enjoy the use :)