This extension provides auto scroll to the end of files when files have been changes outside of vs code.
Something can be helpful in watching log files.
.log file this extension is enabled and in other files, you need press
F1 and type
Enable Auto Scroll command to enable it.
In the status bar, you can activate or deactivate auto scrolling. it always shows you end of the file.
For better log viewing you can install
This extension contributes the following settings:
autoScroll.enable: enable/disable this extension
autoScroll.toggle: toggle enable/disable
[1.0.4] - 2020-07-10
- Add option for scroll all opened files and change default behavior
[1.0.3] - 2019-02-04
- Add setting for change last line position on scrolling
- Fix Active pane autoscrolled, not the pane that changed by @sperry94.
[1.0.2] - 2017-04-17
- Fix not scrolling to end of file right after open it
[1.0.1] - 2017-12-8
- auto scroll to end of file when it changes outside of vs code