Azure API Create/Update
This VSTS task enables you to create new API or update existing API from definition url or file using release pipeline.
- Add new API
- Add new Versioned API
- Update existing API
- Add API to existing Product(s)
This software is provided as-is with no warranty of any kind.
Configure the task
Add the task to you release pipeline. Select the +Add tasks -> Utility -> Azure API Import:
- Initial release
- Supports swagger defintion API
- Added support to import definition from file
- Added support for wadl definition import
- Formatted output
- Added support to add API to existing Product
- Revamped design
- Added support for versioning of swagger API's.
- Added OpenAPI v3 support.
- Added Support for Multiple product selection
How this works
- API ID is required to create / update API to Azure API Manager using this task. API Suffix/Path (must be unique) is the "Primary key" for this task.
- API ID Format - Non-versioned (yyyy-MM-dd-randomnumbers) | versioned (Api Version Display Name + Api Version Set identifier) i.e. Myversion-v1
- No detailed error message during import failures using file method.(Please refer APIM activity log in Azure Portal for detailed error message)
Feedback and issues
If you have feedback or issues, please send an email