Ogre Scripts support
Syntax highlighting for Ogre Scripts in Atom and VSCode.
Based on the Sublime Plugin. Extended for particle scripts.
Supports symbol outline and colour picking for .material files on VSCode.
- ogre-common: grammar present in all ogre script files
- ogre-material: material specific grammar
- ogre-particle: particle specific grammar
- ogre-compositor: compositor specific grammar
- ogre-overlay: overlay specific grammar
- refactor the plugin to work on tokens. Currently it tries to verify property values, which causes code duplication and does not cope with variables (
- font definition scripts
- split more of ogre-common into script specific files to reduce false positives