CfxLua (FiveM/RedM) IntelliSense
This extension is not authored, published, sponsored, nor endorsed by Cfx.re.
- Diagnostics, IntelliSense, annotations, and auto-completion provided by sumneko's Lua Language Server.
- Support for Cfx's implementation of the Lua language (LuaGLM).
- Support for runtime/environment globals (e.g. CreateThread, promises, json, statebags).
- Support for FiveM, RedM, and CFX natives.
Manually building native declarations
Natives are included with the extension - this section can be ignored for standard use.
- Install NodeJS
- Download JetbrainIDE-CFX.RE
- Open a terminal in the folder containing
- Execute the following commands, in order
npm install -g ts-node
npm install -g typescript
- Once all dependencies have been installed, execute
npm run start and follow the prompts
- You will want to build CFX as well as game natives
path-to-natives to the newly build directory (i.e. C:/GitHub/JetbrainIDE-CFX.RE/build/cfx)
Thanks to CitizenFX, gottfriedleibniz, alloc8or, iTexZoz, and TasoOneAsia