This extension helps to generate AngularJS component file structure as follows files under
projectRoot/app directory as project's root:
- - component_name/
- -- component_name.component.js
- -- component_name.component.spec.js
- -- component_name.component.scss
- -- component_name.component.tpl.html
Add a file structure with command palette:
- Go to command palette
CMD+P and execute "Generate new Angularjs component" command
- Enter component's name
- Enter path to component
Add a file structure with contextual menu from explorer:
- Open needed folder in file explorer
- Right click on parent component's folder
- Choose "Generate new Angularjs component"
- Enter new component's name in Input box
*.component.spec.js will also get basic contents template generated inside of each of given files.
Source files should be inside
app directory of project's root
Initial extension release.