Vue tooling for VS Code.
- vls: Vue Language Server
- vti: Vetur Terminal Interface
🎉 VueConf 2017 Slide & Video 🎉
- Linting / Error Checking
- Auto Completion
- Component Data: auto-completion and hover-information for popular Vue frameworks and your own custom components
- Experimental Interpolation Features: auto-completion, hover information and type-checking in Vue template
- VTI: Surface template type-checking errors on CLI
- Install Vetur.
- Try it with Veturpack, a pre-configured Vue boilerplate based on Vuepack.
- Refer to setup page for setting up.
- Refer to each feature's own page for setting up specific features.
- No multi root suppport yet (#424)
- Cannot handle tsconfig from non-top-level folder (#815)
I quit my job to travel nomadically, to work on Open Source and to conduct independent study/research.
Vetur is my main focus in Open Source. Your help will alleviate my financial concern and allow me to spend more time working on Vetur. Thank you 🙏
MIT © Pine Wu