This vscode extension allows you to jumpstart your project with the ease of one click.
Currently, it is possible to do the following:
- Bootstrap a generic template repo for your next project
- Set up a GitHub repository for it and push it to GitHub.
Create a new project
- To generate a new project you need to authenticate with Github, if you don't have an account you need to create one for yourself.
- Now choose a funky name for the project.
- Choose the type of project you want to create.
- Press "Generate Project" and voila we take care of everything so that you get a shiny new project attached to a GitHub repository.
- You can start coding now : )
Personal data (extension usage)
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):