NLT Plugin - Official API Client for NOLEDGE TECH service
Welcome to the official Visual Studio Code extension for NOLEDGE TECH API. This extension, named "NLT-plugin" serves as the official client to streamline essential functionalities offered by NOLEDGE TECH services. These functionalities include documentation and design generation.
Create stunning designs with ease using the design generation capabilities of NOLEDGE TECH API. Currently, the extension supports the visualization of Terraform/OpenTofu files.
Effortlessly generate comprehensive documentation for your projects using NOLEDGE TECH API.
Before using this extension, ensure that you have the following:
- An active account with NOLEDGE TECH and API credentials configured.
- Terraform or OpenTofu installed on your computer
- Plugin generates *.drawio files - there are many visualisation extensions for this type of files
Installation and Configuration
- Install the extension.
- Configure your NOLEDGE TECH API key in the extension - by signing in to the system.
- Open a project and start generating documentation and designs seamlessly.
This extension doesn't contributes to any settings at the moment:
- Ensure you are logged in using the
- Open a workspace containing Terraform/OpenTofu files.
- Run the
NLT-generate-design command to create a design based on Terraform/OpenTofu files.
NLT-login: Log in to NOLEDGE TECH system. Once logged in, the user is shared across multiple VSC sessions.
NLT-logout: Log out from NOLEDGE TECH system.
NLT-generate-design: Generate a design in .drawio format based on Terraform files in the current workspace. The process is time-consuming, and progress notifications will be displayed in the bottom-left corner.
If you encounter any issues, please check our feedback page
Stay updated on the latest features and fixes through our release notes.
- Generate design from terraform 1.3.0+ & OpenTofu v1.6.0+ Infrastructure as Code
- Documentation generation from design
- Login and Logout commands
- Register command with redirecting to service page
- Redirecting to login command when anonymous user tries to generate a design
- Notifications and error handling
- Generating documentation files from already prepared designs stored in workspace
- Generating documentation files from external source - stored anywhere on PC
For More Information
Enhance your development workflow with NLT Plugin