SVG Font Previewer
SVG Font Previewer is built for viewing SVG Font files only.
- This depends on xmldom npm library
- It currently makes use of vscode webview interface.
SVG file should meet this criteria for it to work with this extension,
resourceLangId == svg or
resourceLangId == xml and
fileExtension == .svg
This extension contributes the following settings:
ascending: (default) ascending sort order (small comes first e.g. 0 -> 9 -> A -> Z -> a -> z)
descending: descending sort order (larger comes first e.g. z -> a -> Z -> A -> 9 -> 0)
enum[unicode, name, none]
none: (default) do not sort at all
unicode: the icon unicode
name: the icon name
true: (default) also open the SVG preview when opening the SVG file.
- This was done so that people can preview SVG automatically just by installing this extension. Then they'll learn to turn it off them selves if they want to
false: don't automatically open the SVG preview when opening the SVG file.
This extension supports viewing SVG Fonts only.
- For SVG font it will show the
em size scale,
Invoke from the command palette
Invoke from editor actions (Where you usually find preview buttons)
Changes with the themes
The command is available for any
If there's a wide icon from the font file, then that icon may flow over icons on the right.
- [Workaround] If this hides some icons then, resizing the preview window may help.
- Quickly preview the font details and how the actual SVG font icons look like.
- Sort the icons preview by icon names or by icon unicode in ascending or descending order.