Tree project manager
Tree Project Manager is a VSCode extension that let you organise and open your projects directly from an easily accessible sidebar tree view.
- Search and import project in given directories
- Organise imported projects into a tree view
- You can add, drag and drop and delete folders
- Same for the projects, that you can then organize per folder
- Possibility to rename folders and projects
- Open project in one click
This extension contributes the following settings:
treeProjectManager.baseWorkspaceDirectories: A list of string, representing the directories in which you want the extension to search for projects.
treeProjectManager.excludedFolders: A list of string, representing the directories to omit when searching for projects. For example,
treeProjectManager.maximumDepthRecursion: A number, representing how deep it should search for projects.
There is currently no know issues for this project. If you think you experienced a bug, saw a typo, or anything else you want to report, do not hesitate to submit a new issue or create a pull request.