Replace Selection Extension
This extension replaces your current selections with either the corresponding line number or the corresponding cursor number.
In VSCode extensions search for
publisher:"nexusoft" Replace Selection the only result should be this extension
Open your command window (default shift + command + p on osx, ctrl + shift + p on windows) and use one of this extensions commands:
Replace With Current Cursor Index
- Replace the current selection with the current cursor number. Meaning if you have multiple cursors the first selection will be replaced with 0, the second with 1, etc
Replace With Line Number
- Replace the current selection with the current line number, 1 indexed, because line numbers follow false gods
- When multiple selections are active, copies the first into the second, the second into the third, the fourth into the fifth, and so on, the final selection is placed into the first selection
- When multiple selections are active, does the opposite of rotate right, the last moves left, the first moves to the last
- Swaps two or more selections, if you have selected two strings 'sally' and 'bob' the content 'bob' becomes 'sally', and 'sally' becomes 'bob'
- Replace each character with the equivalent hex value
- Replace a string that is already in hex with the normal string value of it
Initial release, working line and cursor replacements