One Angular Pack to rule them all
One Angular Pack to rule them all is a list of extensions that I have been using for years and keep recommending to others to use as all.
Also contains my theme and icon pack preference because new developers dont change their theme and my eyes bleed when I see the basic theme.
Following are the list of extensions included:
- Bracket Pair Colorizer 2 (Because Life is too short to deal with those brackets without it)
- Angular Language Service (Why not)
- CSS Peek (Class names are begging to be peeked at, from the template directly; ctrl + left click all the way)
- Dark+ Material (Because eww light mode)
- Git Graph (Gotta find someone to blame; pretty tree visualization of commits and branches)
- Git History (Because I couldn't bother to look at all the files in the commit history; file specific history)
- GitLens (I need to know who wrote this line. I will find you; Shows line by line authors)
- Jest Runner (I can't bother to type JEST commands in the terminal)
- Material Icon theme (Because you wont change the basic icon theme and it takes me more than 2 seconds to know what this file is in your workspace, so i do it for you.)
- NX Console (NX Commands are long; Generates and runs NX commands for you)
- Path Intellisense (The Hate for long relative paths is real)
- Peacock (Because I always have 3 workspaces open, now i can color them seperately)
- Prettier (Pls format after every 2 lines)
- SCSS Intellisense (Autocomplete for SCSS, because I am lazy to type the whole thing)
- Sonarlint (Codesmells begone!)
- ES Lint (Because you cheat sometimes; clean the squiggles pls)
- Error Lens (Hovering to see an error is too 2018!)
For comments regarding this, pls email:
I wont read the email anyways.