🦝 Checkly VS Code Extension
Run your local Playwright/Puppeteer E2E tests through your Checkly Account directly from VS Code!
Now using the new
- Adds a
🦝 Run in Checkly button and command palette option to VS Code
- Will report the adhoc test result directly in VS Code
Search 'Checkly' on the VS Code Extension Sidebar
Or you can install it manually by downloading the
.vsix file from the latest Github Release and choosing "install from a vsix"
- When attempting to start an adhoc check run for the very first time, it will ask you for two config options:
- A Checkly Account ID (found in your Checkly "Settings" page)
- A Checkly API Key (Also found in "Settings" -> "User API Keys")
- Then there are two ways to initiate a check run:
- You can use the
🦝 Run Current File button in the bottom status bar in VS Code
- The command palette command
Checkly: Run Current File
We're open to most contributions, please stick to the contributing guidelines and formatting settings!