VSCode Extension which adds syntax highlighting and provides commands in the command pallete for compiling.
Note: To take advantage of the compiler operations, you must have the Crestron provided Simpl+ Compiler installed.
Syntax highlighting. Compiler.
TODO: code file-type icons, maybe better intellisense + autocompletes.
This extension contributes the following commands:
extension.simplCC_Series3: Compiles the currently opened file if it is a SIMPL+ .usp. Targeted at the 3series processors.
extension.simplCC_Series2and3: Compiles the currently opened file if it is a SIMPL+ .usp. Targeted at both the 2series and 3series processors.
extension.simplCC_Series3All: Finds all .usp files in the open folder and compiles them all. Targeted at 3series processors only.
extension.simpl_help: Opens the Crestron SIMPL+ help reference file.
extension.simpl_visualize: Opens a preview window and lets you preview the signal layout in real time. Note: this will automatically fully expand your module signals to their maximum available size.
This extension contributes the following settings:
simpl.compiler: sets the path of the Simpl+ compiler. Can be set to a custom path via the user settings. Please use the double \ to specify directory paths.
simpl.helpLocation: sets the path of the SIMPL+ reference guide. Can be set to a custom path via the user settings. Please use the double \ to specify directory paths.
simpl.terminalLocation: sets path of the default windows cmd.exe. Can be set to a custom path via the user settings. Please use the double \ to specify directory paths.
Keybindings and Menus
All commands are added to the right click context menu of the editor tab, and the following keybindings have been added.
ctrl+F1: Opens Simpl+ Help.
ctrl+F12: Compiles current file for Series3.
ctrl+alt+F12: Compiles current file for Series2 and Series3
ctrl+shift+F12: Compiles all .usp files in the open working folder for Series3.
So users can utilize their own snippets if desired, code snippets are available in a separate extension named "Crestron Simpl+ Code Snippets".
- API files - if CLZ is recently generated, the API file opened or generated may not be the newest available. If this happens, try a compile and then attempt opening the API file again.
- Added support for opening and generating Simpl# API files.
- Syntax highlighting for Simpl# API files.
- Fixed an issue in the visualizer with multiple signal detection.
- Minor additional syntax highlighting improvements.
- Big improvements to syntax detection. (Function highlighting, signal name highlighting, etc)
- Various Syntax related bug fixes (special characters breaking string detection, improper highlighting, etc)
Loading More data ...