mssql for Visual Studio Code
Welcome to mssql for Visual Studio Code! An extension for developing Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouse everywhere with a rich set of functionalities, including:
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouses.
- Create and manage connection profiles and most recently used connections.
- Write T-SQL script with IntelliSense, Go to Definition, T-SQL snippets, syntax colorizations, T-SQL error validations and
GO batch separator.
- Execute your scripts and view results in a simple to use grid.
- Save the result to json or csv file format and view in the editor.
- Customizable extension options including command shortcuts and more.
See [the mssql extension tutorial] for the step by step guide.
See [the SQL developer tutorial] to develop an app with C#, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python and R with SQL Server databases.
What's new in 1.5.0
- Update vscode-languageclient to fix issue #1194 Refresh Intellisence cache option don't work
- Import CSV export options such as setting delimiter, line separator, encoding and include headers
- Add missing SQL keywords to colorization list
- Fix Peek Definition\Go to Definition bug on SQL Server 2017
Contributions and "thank you"
We would like to thank all our users who raised issues, and in particular the following users who helped contribute features or localization of the tool:
- @praveenpi for
updated sql2016-crud-demo (#1156)
- @benrr101 for
Fix for #1178 by replacing all whitespace with non-breaking spaces. (#1181)
- @eashi for
Use correct tag for gulp package (#1154)
- @shaun-hume for
Fix spelling errors in README.md (#1148)
- @bruce-dunwiddie for
Fixed typo on serverproperty. (#1147)
- @franciscocpg for
Adding support for antergos platform (#1144)
- @SebastianPfliegel for
Added more saveAsCsv options (#1128)
- @mattmc3 for
Add missing keywords (#1133)
- @ChiragRupani for
Added support for specifying delimiter while exporting query results as CSV (#1120)
- @zackschuster for
fix typo in CHANGELOG.md (#1119)
Loading More data ...