Author, manage and test your Stream analytics job both locally and in the cloud with rich IntelliSense and native source control.
Getting started tutorials
Supported Operating Systems
Manage and author job
- Create new Stream Analytics cloud projects
- Export existing jobs in the cloud to local projects
- Author Stream Analytics query with rich IntelliSense
- Syntax coloring, auto completion, error marker
- Input column, UDF/UDA, temp result name auto completion
- Function signature and parameter list
- Configure inputs, outputs and job properties
- Configure .NET custom deserializer to read input data
- Preview local and live input data
- Create .NET user-defined function
- Create Azure Machine Learning function
Test job locally
- Test job locally using local sample data
- Test job locally against live stream input
Compile and submit job
- Compile job and generate Azure Resource Manager templates
- Compile in Visual Studio Code
- Compile on an arbitrary machine using azure-streamanalytics-cicd npm package
- Submit job to Azure
Stream Analytics Explorer
- List jobs in the cloud
- List clusters.
- List jobs in the cluster.
- View inputs, outputs, job query and job configurations
- Start/stop job, open job view in Azure portal
- Move job between clusters.
- Germany Central, Germany North and all China regions are not supported.
- This extension only works for Stream Analytics cloud jobs.
- Only Mangened Identity authentication is supported for Power BI as output sink.
- Only Mangened Identity authentication is supported for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 as output sink.
- Opening a job in Azure portal in Stream Analytics Explorer is not supported on Linux.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio is not supported.
- The following features are not supported in local testing.
- Avro input format is not supported.
Create Stream Analytics project
Create new Stream Analytics projects
Export existing jobs in the cloud to local projects
Author Stream Analytics query
Add inputs or outputs
Configure job properties
Compile Stream Analytics job
- Syntax check
- Generate ARM templates for deployment
Submit job to Azure
Stream Analytics Explorer
List jobs in the cloud.
View inputs, outputs, job query and job configurations.
Start, stop, delete, refresh job and open job view in Azure portal
npm package for CI/CD
The azure-streamanalytics-cicd NPM package is for auto deployement secenario. It can be used on an arbitrary machine.
Make sure the asaproj.json and JobConfig.json files are in the same folder with the script file.
azure-streamanalytics-cicd build -scriptPath <scriptFullPath> [-outputPath <outputPath>]
Found a Bug?