Less IntelliSense (Variables and Mixins) for all files in the workspace.
This is a preview release that may contain errors. This plugin works fine on my machine (SSD) with 1000+ Bootstrap files (Less, 3.3.7).
Please read this README file.
If you want to thank me, or promote your Issue.
Sorry, but I have work and support for plugins requires some time after work. I will be glad of your support.
Plugin installation is performed in several stages:
- Press F1 and select
Extensions: Install Extensions.
- Search and choose
See the extension installation guide for details.
Just install the plugin and use it.
- Code Completion Proposals (variables, mixins) — description
- Hover (variables, mixins) — description
- Signature Help (mixins) — description
- Code navigation
- Go to (variables, mixins) — description
- Show all All Symbol Definitions in Folder (variables, mixin) — description
- Visual Studio reference comments:
// <reference path="./variable.less" />.
- Import files by
@import "filepath"; from anywhere. Even outside of the open workspace.
The maximum number of nested directories to scan.
[".git", "**/node_modules", "**/bower_components"]
List of Glob-patterns for directories that are excluded when scanning.
Allows scan imported files.
The maximum number of imported files to scan. Prevent an infinite recursion and very deep
The text of a label that the file imported implicitly. If
null then label not displayed.
Allows to display errors.