This vscode extension adds several useful commands related to SAP hybris development:
- Validate ImpEx from the editor
- Import ImpEx from the editor
- Run Groovy scripts
- Run Flexible Search queries and raw SQL queries from the editor
- Run PK analyzer
For syntax highlighting this extension is recommended: ImpEx support.
This extension contributes the following settings:
hybris.hac.url: the url to the local hybris HAC extension
hybris.hac.username: the hybris HAC user name
hybris.hac.password: the hybris HAC user password
hybris.hac.http.timeout: the HTTP socket timeout.
- Support multiple hybris HAC endpoints
- Display Flxible Search result in separate window (possibly with further filtering tools)
- Auto-setup for workspace (dependency resolution)
- Start init/update from command palette
- Output/feedback still a bit clunky
I'm not affiliated with SAP in any way. The logo and names are probably trademarks. I hope it's OK to use them. If not, please don't hesitate to contact me (but don't sue me!).