ASM Code Lense
'ASM Code Lense' is a language server extension for Visual Studio Code for assembler files.
It provides support for:
- "Find all references": through a right mouse click in your assembler source file. It will come up with all found references in the other files.
- Hovering: When hovering over symbol it shows the comments for the symbol.
- Rename symbols.
- Code Lens: Above symbols it shows the number of references. You can click it to get to the references.
- Command: asm-code-lens.find-labels-with-no-reference to find all labels that are not EQU and are not referenced. Useful to find dead code.
Install through Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
The extension is called "ASM Code Lens".
It supports the following assembler file extensions:
.asm, .s, .inc, .a80.
- CodeLens lifetime #57227: Updates of the CodeLens is not working optimal. At the moment it is necessary to reload or save the file to update the CodeLens info.
This extension made use of code from 2 other packages:
Many thanks to the authors.