Chattriggers for Visual Studio Code
This extension aids in the development of Chattriggers modules.
- Project templates to get started.
- Full intellisense autocompletion for CT library.
- Many more project templates.
- Supporting ASM.
This extension contributes the following settings:
chattriggers.defaultCreator: The default for the creator field used by the interactive module initialization command.
chattriggers.enabled: Controls if Chattriggers extension features are enabled.
chattriggers.detectWorkspaces: Automatically detect ChatTriggers workspaces by looking for a
None are known right now but this extension is still very young and there are likely many issues. If you find one, please file it on the github.
- Update typings for real this time.
- Fixed bug where extension would not activate until typing.
- Added more documentation in settings.
- Added option to initialize an empty git repository in the
- Added command
chattriggers.setDefaultCreator to set the default creator name used in
- Updated typings.
Initial release of Chattriggers extension. Still very early in development.