VSCode-Extension: Release Rocket
Easily create releases of your product including Git, Maven (
pom.xml), Jira and Confluence! The current checked out branch is used to create the release from.
Release notes and changelogs are based on Jira issues with given semantic fix version.
How does it work?
You can also view the following Demo on Youtube.
- Tag creation from the given release version
- Next release version prediction from last Git tag
- Current NEXT-version renaming to new release version
- Current NEXT-version marking as released
- New NEXT-version creation
- Detection of multiple NEXT-versions which are equal at the beginning of their names
- Release notes page creation
- Updating an existing Changelog file (e. g.
CHANGELOG.md) with headline
This feature get's automatically deactivated if no maven parent POM could be found.
- Updating version in
pom.xml files with the given release version (optional)
pom.xml to predict next release version (preferred over last git tag)
- Creating a helpful summary when finished
Jira and Confluence authentification:
"releaseRocket.jira.versionPrefix": "VA - ",
"releaseRocket.confluence.titlePrefix": "My Title Prefix",
Self signed certificate
When using a self signed certificate a connection to Jira or Confluence could not be established and an error is thrown. You could suppress this error by using the VSCode setting