Lingo Syntax Highlighting for VS Code
Enhance your Lingo development experience in VS Code with comprehensive syntax highlighting.
- Comprehensive syntax highlighting for Lingo scripts.
- Supports common Lingo control structures, functions, and more.
- Automatic closing pairs for string literals, lists, function calls, and conditions.
- Open VS Code.
- Go to Extensions (or press
- Search for "Lingo Syntax Highlighting".
- Click Install.
Simply open any
.lingo file or set the file's language mode to Lingo to enjoy enhanced syntax highlighting.
- None at the moment. If you find any bugs or have a feature request, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Clone the forked repo and make your necessary changes.
- Submit a Pull Request against the
This project is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for details.