This small vscode extension lets you list and run immediately your npm scripts.
- Automatically track npm scripts in
- Easy listing of npm scripts by just clicking the
npm scripts in the statusbar or by executing the command
By running the
NPM Scripts command will display all npm scripts you have and let you choose what script to run. After choosing, it will open a terminal to run your chosen script.
- Only works for codings that utilizes npm scripts in
Help me make this plugin worth to install by submitting issues for any bug you may found or suggestion you want to add.
- Automatically tracks npm scripts
- Allow user to run chosen npm scripts