New File Types in Split Window Extension for VS Code
This is a Visual Studio Code extension that allows you to create new files of specific types (Arduino, Python, HTML) in a split window.
- Create a new Arduino file in a split window
- Create a new Python file in a split window
- Create a new HTML file in a split window
How to Use
- Install the extension in VS Code
- Use the following commands to create new files:
ctrl+alt+a to create a new Arduino file
ctrl+alt+p to create a new Python file
ctrl+alt+h to create a new HTML file
Please report any issues you find on the GitHub repository.
Initial release of the extension.