Calculation commands and tools for VS Code.
To install Calculator, do the following steps:
- Open Visual Studio Code
- Open the Quick Open Palette (By default:
ext install calculator
- Select the Calculator extension
- Select Install
Select a math expression:
The math widget in the status bar will show you the result:
You can also use Calculator commands to modify the text directly:
- Evaluates the expression, and appends it to the selection.
- Evaluates the expression, and replaces it with the result.
- Counts each selection / cursor, and replaces the contents with the number.
- Opens an input dialogue that will evaluate anything typed into it.
Closing the dialogue will copy the result to your clipboard if it is
- The value to start counting from when using the calculator.count command.
- Disables the calculation widget.
Powered by Math JS.
Calculator is hosted at
Calculator is licensed under the GPLv3.